Sunday, April 11, 2010

Time is... so very precious...

... and I really must write everything down. To do otherwise would be such a waste. But it is so easy to get caught up in both the mundane and the fantastic; everyday life and fantasy. And I cannot leave it up to someone else, because no one else would think it. And no one could ever plagiarize what I have written so far, because they would come off as being completely mad. I've come to certain realizations that really must be shared, but I find it so hard... I don't know why.

There are two large projects, both of them related, and both of them encapsulating a world-view: one mostly a curiosity, and the other mostly practical. The first is more of a way of understanding our way of understanding the world (metacognition?), and the second a way of thinking about living a human existence in a world so understood (although reading and understanding the second would in no way require reading and understanding the first, which is, after all, a mere curiosity).

And neither of these can be written in cognitive leaps and bounds like this blog. Oh, how am I to accomplish this, when I can barely manage to write such abbreviated posts to this blog?

No comments: